Saturday, February 15, 2014

WIW: Case of the Grumps

 photo Untitled-1_zps78f56f13.png
culture flock t shirt // ryan's cardigan // skirt // leggings // boots (similar)


I went out on Wednesday to run some errands with Ryan since it's his only day off during the week & I just had a string of bad luck all day. It put me in such a weird & grumpy mood. I am fairly sure I looked exactly like the drawing above while we drove around Denton paying bills and looking for books & returning things. I ended up buying some Cotton-Candy flavored "Mini Melts" (a Dippin Dots imitation) towards the end of the day and felt a lot better. Ice cream is a cure-all so I guess I shouldn't really be that surprised haha!

In other news, I'm back! I completely dropped my blog once winter hit & proceeded to have intense seasonal depression! I'm hoping that I can get back on track for spring & start churning out content again. I'm planning on broadening the spectrum of topics I talk about here (in hopes that it will keep me from hitting a wall & just dropping everything) so I guess we'll see if that comes to fruition.

Anyways, glad to be back!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment